We will be awarding two Polership Awards in July 2021. Please apply to the program before June 30, 2021 to be eligible for an interview.
Not a dancer, but want to support this program through a donation? Scroll to the bottom of this page!
Who We Look For:
Ascension seeks to support individuals who are positive, passionate, and dedicated. Particularly those who can‘t afford to learn pole dance in a safe, supportive environment like Ascension. The ideal candidates share our core values of integrity, innovation, and holistic movement. We want to support individuals who will experience our premium studio offerings and who will help define and elevate our brand.
Specifically, we want to work with people who:
- Have a solutions-based attitude, and looking to achieve pole goals over the next 6 months
- Have an Instagram and/or Facebook presence (accounts must be public) , or willing to create and maintain a public presence
Responsibilities during scholarship period:
- Perform or compete at least once, naming Ascension Pole and Dance as your official home studio (does not have to be a pole performance)
- Post copy/content to your Instagram networks a minimum of 2 times per week
on average (any content)
- Include the Ascension tag, hashtag, language, branding, and/or product in a relevant IG post, a minimum of twice per month, one of which must be a video taken at Ascension
- Add @ascensionpoleanddance Polership Recipient title to your IG/FB profile & bio
- Assist with studio promotion by re-posting Ascension marketing content weekly
Ready to apply? Click here!
Want to support dancers? Donate here!