Breathe in, breathe out.
Let’s get out of Boise and enjoy some time taking in nature in a lux, comfortable setting. Our 2024 cabin-mansion – Lazy H Ranch – is just a 3-hour drive away from Boise in beautiful Atlanta, Idaho, over October 2-6, 2024.
You’ll arrive in the morning of October 2, after the staff has prepared the lodge for you the night before.
This private resort includes 18 suite bedrooms (private bathroom in every bedroom), a private year-round temperature controlled hot springs pool, a hot tub, private lakes, paddleboards, paddleboats, canoes, game courts (volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, croquet, etc), par 3 golf hole, and more!
In addition to relaxing and enjoying the views, there will be self-care activities and movement workshops offered throughout the stay – including guest artists who are not regular Ascension Pole and Dance teachers.
The pole and aerial rig will be available for outdoor photos and playtime. Wilderness excursions will be available as weather and participant interest allows.
There is room for up to 45~ people on this retreat, at a variety of price points based on sleeping options (shared bed vs. private bed vs. private room) – and ALL BEDROOMS have their OWN BATHROOM! Only students/teachers/regulars of APD and the local burlesque/drag community will be permitted to purchase room spots on this retreat for attendee safety and comfort.
Experience Pricing – Includes lodging, primary meals, activities.
As soon as you arrive, this is an all-inclusive vacation. The fee paid for this retreat includes:
- 4.5-day and 4-night night stay at our private cabin mansion – each bedroom features it’s own bathroom!
- Reign of our multi-acre private estate, once owned by the Coors family
- Use of all pools, lakes, sports equipment for sport recreation and fishing
- All workshops/activities held during the retreat
- 15-20 facilitated activities throughout the stay, 3-5 per day (est. retail of $600)
- Activities include (but not limited to): movement workshops, MELT/relaxation classes, flexibility classes, meditations, game sessions, tarot readings, etc.
- All primary meals and snacks (4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners, 5 days of snacks), non-alcoholic beverages (est. minimum retail of $350 pp). There will be vegan and gluten-friendly options available as well as any preferences and allergies accounted for.
The fee does not include transportation to the location, alcoholic beverages, or any personal items/foods you may wish to have.
Choose your experience:
The links to purchase your spot are live!
You must be logged into your MindBody account. You may request your preferred roommate(s) if you all purchase the same pricing option. If you do not request roommates, you will be assigned randomly. If you have issues signing up online or to request a roommate, please reach out to us at email@example.com
There are four-month payment plans available for each pricing option. If the option is listed here, it is still available. Payments are 1 month apart, with the first due on registration.
- Option A: Shared Room / Shared Queen Bed – $1100 (per person, four-person room occupancy)
87 spots available – Payment Plan
- In this room, you and three other people are cozied up and ready to end each night slumber-party style! Recommended for sound sleepers, people-people, and extroverts.
- Option B1: Shared Room / Shared King Bed – $1350 (per person, two-person room occupancy)
1210 spots available – Payment Plan
- If your spouse, partner, or bestie is going too, this is the perfect choice for you!
- Option B2: Shared Room / Shared King Bed – $1250 (per person, three-to-four-person room occupancy)
- 6 spots available – Payment Plan
- If you would like to share a king bed but also share the room with another friend or two who sleeps on a couch or floor mattress.
- Option C: Shared Room / Private Queen Bed – $1500 (per person, two-person room occupancy)
85 spots available – Payment Plan
- In this room, you get the benefit of a buddy, while also getting to spread out on your own bed!
- Option D: Private Room / Private Queen Bed / Private Bathroom – $1700 (covers one person and entire room)
- 1 Available – Payment Plan
- Need quiet time to sleep or poop? This room is for you!
- Option E: Couch Surfer – Sleeper Sofa in a Shared King Room – $1000 (per person, three-to-four-person room occupancy)
- 2 Available – Payment Plan
- Your own sofa bed in a shared room
- Option F: BYOB – Bring Your Own Bed (inflatable mattress/sleeping bag) for shared / common room – $800 (per person, three-to-four person room occupancy)
- Option G: WORK HARD / PLAY HARDER – $600-1000 – Application Required – Various Accommodations
- 8 Available – Apply Here
- These spots are offered to those who are willing to help out significantly during the retreat in exchange for a reduced rate.
- On the application, you’ll indicate what you would be able to contribute, such as:
- Kitchen prep and clean up, serving meals, dishes
- Packing/unpacking, activity set up and tear down
- Dining and common area clean up
- Concierge services – checking in people as they arrive
- Hosting group activities in line with the goals of the retreat
- Providing 1:1 services for at least 20 people
- A survey and private app will be shared with attendees 6-8 weeks prior to the event in order to determine dietary needs and preferences, share the workshop schedule, and get to know each other prior to the excursion.
- All attendees are requested to be up-to-date on all COVID-19 and flu vaccinations as recommend by the CDC at the time of the retreat. If you would like to attend but choose not to be vaccinated, you are requested to take a COVID test 24 hours prior to the vacation to show a negative result. This will work on the honor system.
- There is a zero-tolerance policy for weapons, sexual misconduct, bullying, and belligerent inebriation during the retreat. Please drink/vape/edible responsibly, we do not want to visit the hospital or do a mountain of paperwork on this retreat.
- In the event that the retreat must be cancelled for any reason by the organizer, refunds will be issued within 90 days of cancellation
- While refunds/returns are not available if you change your mind or become unavailable, a spot may be privately sold or gifted to another person and the name(s) forwarded to the organizer
Full Description of Our Resort:
Originally homesteaded by Herman Coors of the Coors Brewing Company, the Lazy H Ranch and Hot Springs located in Atlanta Idaho is heaven on earth.
The property includes:
– Natural hot spring pool and hot tub (pool and hot tub are hot even in the winter. Pool can be whatever temperature you choose in the summer)
– Par 3 golf hole with 5 different tee boxes
– Hiking and mountain biking trails
– Tennis Court
– Basketball Hoop
– Fishing in 2 private lakes or middle fork of the Boise river
– Paddle boats/canoeing in the private lakes
– We can arrange or bring your own ATV’s/UTV’s/Snowmobiles
– Commercial Kitchen
This is the place to get away and connect as a family, executive team or to celebrate.
We have onsite and available for you to use: paddle boats, paddle boards, canoe, golf clubs, tennis rackets, volleyballs, basketballs, soccer balls, horse shoes, board games, croquet, etc. etc. Just show up and start having fun!
The property was at one time listed for sale at $15 million. The owners of the property have decided to keep it in the family and make it available to the public. Read the reviews! Anyone who ever comes leaves saying it is one of their favorite places on earth!
The property is approximately 95 miles from Boise (3 hour drive) or 350 miles from from Salt Lake City (6.5 hour drive). The property has a 4000′ private runway for those wishing to fly into or out of the property (please inquire for recommended flight companies).
All balls, rackets, golf clubs, board games are onsite and available to use. Just show up and start having fun!